Thursday, July 29, 2010

Time to Freshen Up a Bit

If I'm going to get back to blogging (which is my intention) then I need want to freshen things up a bit.  I've already changed the layout quite a bit thanks to some built in Blogger tools (thanks Blogger!).  I'm also going to get some help from Veronica.  She's a really great person to work with and I'm looking forward to getting my blog space spruced up.  According to her website, the waiting list is eighteen months.  But...I'm going to stand in line until it's my turn.

I have some vacation photos that I'll share with you soon.  And...if I get off my lazy butt, perhaps I'll actually sit down and MAKE something in the near future.  There are literally cobwebs and spider webs in my craft space.  That's how long it's been since I've been in the creative mood.  Creepy, huh?

Stay tuned.

No comments: