2 lbs. red potatoes, cut into chunks
1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
1 large tomato, chopped
1 bunch scallions, chopped
1/2 cup salsa
2 T. fresh lime juice
2 T. chopped fresh cilantro or 1 T. dried
Freshly ground pepper
- Place the potatoes in a large pot and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, cover, and cook 30 minutes, or until just tender.
- Remove from the heat, drain, and place in large bowl.
- Add the corn, tomato, and scallions.
- Combine the salsa and lime juice.
- Pour over the salad and mix well.
- Add the cilantro and a few twists of pepper.
- Mix gently and serve at once or chill over night.