Friday, June 05, 2009

Happy Friday!

Hey bloggers! We made it! It's F-R-I-D-A-Y.

It's been a long, tough week. I'm ready for some veg-out time at the lake. Crafty Mom could use some relaxation time too. She's had a hectic week too. And we've both been a bit stressed/worried about our oldest son being in DC for the week. He was such a good guy and called us each day. I'm not sure if he got homesick or not. I am sure that (being a 14 year old) he'll never confess it if he was! That's okay.

I need your help. I'm going to kick the Crafty Dad blog up a notch or too. You can help by signing up for the mailing list (over there in the right-hand column). I'm going to do some monthly give-aways and the only way you'll be eligible is if you've signed up. So...c'mon. Take a minute and sign up, would you?

If you're planning a give-away, let me know and I'll give you some free advertising. I figure if we work together, it'll be a lot more fun for all involved. Make sense? Yes! I'm working on a blog button for my giveaways and will appreciate you grabbing the code and popping it into your blog.

Okay...enough already. Have a great weekend. And do something crafty!



See ya later,

No comments: