Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Time Flies When ...

  1. you're having fun;
  2. you're working too hard; and/or
  3. you look at the last blog post you wrote and go "oh my gosh!"

So..how have you been? It has been a long time, hasn't it?

Summer is over (yes, I know...I need to come up with a new autumnal blog banner). The kids are back in school. Both boys are doing very well.

My little guy is in soccer and having a great time. He's tall for his age, and that's a good thing when it comes to soccer.

Work (the day job) continues to be challenging and stressful. Don't get me wrong: I'm VERY happy and thankful to have a job. It's just been extra demanding lately.

I hope things are going well for you.

P.S. I hope to post more often....I miss the blog experience...and I miss all you guys too!

1 comment:

Harbor Hon said...

Welcome back, we missed you too! I am on hiatus right now from the blog until we get Dad settled in Rehab. It's taking a lot out of us girls, but we're dealing with it. Just wanted to stop by and say "hi". Glad you and the family are doing well. xxoo