- Little Guy's soccer match
- Lunch perhaps?
- School projects (both for Son No. 1 and the Little Guy)
- Hem some pants (daytime high temps are NOT what they used to be)
- Start making the coaster sets I cut out several weeks ago
- Relax (if possible)
- Church at 5:30
- Finish up what doesn't get done during the day
- Get some photos uploaded to Flickr so I can share them with you
- My little guy's team won the soccer match (1-0) It was an awesome game. All the kids (from both teams) did a great job and had a good time, which is a very important part of the whole 'game' thing in my opinion.
- Lunch: Hacienda Mexican Restaurant (I ate way too many tortilla chips)
- Hemming pants: so far five pairs (with the help of my wife --thank you Honey!)
- Now...it's off to Barnes & Noble and church.