Monday, April 21, 2008

Had to Have It

We looked at Bernina sewing machines a few weekends ago and I could NOT justify a purchase. They are the greatest machines, duh! But...no way. Couldn't. Wouldn't.

I've been on the lookout for a nice coverstitch machine for quite a long time. I can across this great deal at my favorite online and brick-and-mortar sewing dealer. If you're looking for a great deal on name-brand items, I highly encourage you to check them out. They are on eBay (seller name = easyterms). You can find them on the web here. I've been dealing with Kevin for a long, long time. He and his team are the best. Great prices and super fast delivery. Just a great bunch of people.


So for $249.00 I got the Janome CP900, a wide elastic foot, a narrow elastic foot, a really nice extension table and a DVD showing how several accessories are used. I thought it was a really great deal. The machine is bigger than I thought (not too big, just larger than I expected). Stitch quality is perfect and it moves right along. This model has the handy free-arm option too.

If you're looking for some tips on using a coverstitch machine, you should check out all the good stuff here.

1 comment:

Beth H said...

Cool!!! I had no idea you could get those for $249. I'll be watching for coverstitched projects on this blog.