Friday, January 04, 2008

Lazy Schmazy

One of my New Year's resolutions was going to be "post an entry to your blog every day". Ha! You can see that hasn't happened.

But...it's early in the year and perhaps I can make good on my promise yet.

I still have tons of Christmas pics in the camera and need to get them to the PC so I can have some visual aids. (What's a post without a picture, right?)

Okay, back to work. Have a great weekend! ~Do something crafty.

Oh...I almost forgot! My wife and I went to Menard's a few days ago and bought all the lumber I need to get my corner of the basement set up for a craft spot. My dad is going to help me install some walls, counter tops and the like. I'm excited! We are in the process of sorting through LOTS of stuff in the basement (job #1). Once we're through all that, we'll be stirring up some sawdust. I'll be sure to take before and after shots. This should be good!

1 comment:

Harbor Hon said...

Looking forward to some "good" shots of the space being built. :) Happy New Year!