Saturday, November 17, 2007

Pickles, Pumpkins and More

Dill pickles, sweet pickles, garlic, Kosher, bread-and-butter, I love them all. Yes, I'm a pickle person to be sure. Are you a pickle lover too?


Just to the left of the plate o' pickles is the pumpkin bowl. Which currently serves as the centerpiece of the dining room table.



And above the pumpkin bowl is this light fixture. I was playing with the camera when I took this one. I really like the black background.



Fountain in front of the Woodwind and Brasswind's showroom.

My oldest son's saxophone needed some TLC (new cork and a thumb-key adjustment) so it was off the The Woodwind and Brasswind for a repair visit. If you're ever in the market for a musical instrument, I highly recommend visiting their showroom in South Bend, IN or their web site. Cool place. Very cool.

Hope you're having a great autumn weekend.

1 comment:

Sarah and Jack said...

Oh man, I LOVE sweet pickles. Love them.