Sunday, August 19, 2007

Yep, it's back to school time.

The boys started the new school year last Wednesday. Can you believe it? The middle of August, and they are going back to school! There should be some law against it.

While I dread the end of summer/beginning of school year, I love the back to school sales -- especially the school SUPPLIES. Thank goodness for Target and their fantastic selection and great prices.

Here's to a very positive, productive and FUN school year guys! "Do your best." That's the message that my wife and I preach all year long. It's all about your personal best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what hapened to Summer??? I feel like we didn't go back untill the end of September ...you know back when we al walked to school in the snow. ...really, we lived in Michigan for a while, it snowed a lot.