Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Happy Independence Day!


I've been a bad blogger. Every day I say to myself, "You have just GOT to take some time to write a post. People are gonna think you're a slacker." (Yeah, sometimes I am a slacker.) It just seems like there is so much to do. (Yeah, what else is new?) The grass needs cut, the bushes around the patio are freakin' OUT OF CONTROL. There are piles of fabric that need to made into something. There's stuff to do to get ready for our camping trip to Cape Cod next week.

Yes...we're off the the East Coast for some fun and sun. We love that area of the country! So...we're packing up the travel trailer and heading East. We're planning to visit Boston, the Plymouth Plantation and the Mayflower II. I think the boys will have a great time seeing some historical sites. So much better than those damned video game screens they stare at for hours on end. I swear I'm going to get rid of them all somedays. (Okay...I'm off the soapbox now.)

I'll try to do better. Much better. With the blog posts that is.

Tomorrow, we'll be spending the day at the lake. It's supposed to rain for part of the day. We'll make the most of it. There will be food and books and magazines and satellite TV. Who could ask for anything more?

Have a fun and safe Fourth of July holiday. Let freedom ring! But keep your fingers away from the firecrackers, okay? :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love Boston. Have fun!
Stephanie
mesocrafty.wordpress.com