Friday, June 15, 2007

Crafty Dad's Family in the New York Times!

[Park Model - 2006 Season]



Oh the power of the Web. It's true: blog posts get noticed.

A couple weeks ago I received an email from a New York Times reporter. At first, I was skeptical. But....I got brave and responded. She said she was doing a piece on park models and found one of my blog posts and, yada, yada, yada.

So...a phone interview, several e-mails, and a photo shoot later, and my family appears in the online and print version of the June 14 edition of the Times.

Wow. Go figure.

Check it out. Here's the link.



A big "thank you" to Kate Murphy for allowing my family to have our 15 minutes of fame! It was fun.



UPDATE: The link was only 'live' for a few days. Unless you want to pay for the article, you'll just have to trust me: we really were freatured in the Times. :-)

No comments: