Thursday, May 17, 2007

A Stroll through the Greenhouse and Garden Center

Ahhh, the sights and smells of springtime.

Last Saturday, my wife and I left the boys at home and snuck off for a few minutes to our favorite greenhouse and garden center. The guy that owns it was a classmate of our's. He started out mowing lawns and doing some basic landscape design. Now, Mark owns one of the biggest and best places in town. And..although he's our neighbor (lives right across the street from us), we don't get any favors. Nope. No discounts. No free lawn service (and I could use some of that about now!). Umm, Mark if you're reading this, I hope you didn't mind that I took these photos, and please don't take offense to my comments.

Anyhow, enjoy the sights:


[Inside one of the greenhouses.]


[A beautiful hanging pot. ]


[Pansies. An oldie but goodie.]


[Rhododendrons. Almost pretty enough to eat.]

No comments: