Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Crazy, Crappy Weather. Welcome to Indiana.

Driving on the interstate on my way to the office.


The worst winter-weather driving all season was today!


Finally! I made it to the exit.


Snow-covered trees in April? Where was the snow in December?



We interrupt this program to bring you a late-breaking weather update.

Okay, the calendar says April 11. So...one would assume the weather might be cool, rainy, cloudy. You know, spring-like. But NO!, it's 32 degrees out and snowing like a son-of-a-gun. My drive in to work this morning took forever. Traffic was moving at a pokey 35-45 m.p.h. (and that's on a major interstate, folks!). Wait 'til you see the pictures I took. Yep, I was driving (slowly of course) and taking pictures through the windshield with the wipers flapping back and forth. Oh, and I rolled down my window to catch a couple shots too. We'll see how they turned out tonight. Watch for them. [UPDATE: SEE PHOTOS ABOVE]

And now back to our regularly-scheduled programming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YIKES! We have a rainy Noreaster going on yesterday and today - it also happens to by my daughter's 5th birthday (when she was born it was in the 90's) go figure!
Stephanie
www.mesocrafty.wordpress.com