Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Having a Heat Wave!

Break out the Bermuda shorts and suntan lotion, the temperature was above zero degrees Fahrenheit today. Woo Hoo!

In all seriousness, it actually felt warm compared to the past couple days. How strange is that? I’ve been thankful that my truck starts every morning (since it sits in the driveway overnight). I’m thankful for a new furnace and plenty of hot water. It’s the simple things, you know?

Granted, not much of a post, but just wanted to let everyone know that I am thankful for so many things. And for so many people.

Have a good evening.


1 comment:

Betriska said...

that's funny! I went out the other day and thought "Man, I don't even need a jacket?" I think it was like 42 degrees. *LOL* Which is much warmer than the teens we've been having at night - so don't make fun.