Monday, January 15, 2007

Let's Get Organized!

[Shoes, shoes and more shoes!]

How embarrassing. I think I have as many shoes as Imelda Marcos. Where did I get all these, anyway? Suffice it to say, some are SOOOOOO old (they have been tossed out), some are too small (they have been given to Goodwill). Others (okay, many others) are just fine and found their way onto a new shoe rack (my wife's idea) in the closet. My wife has a few pairs of shoes too. But...I was nice and did not take a picture of them. Love ya honey!

Cleaning out the walk-in closet was on our To-Do list for months and we finally got around to tackling that project a few weeks ago. Why did it take us so long? It is so nice to be be able to actually walk in the closet and see what you have! Several items were given away or donated to Goodwill. Now that we have just the 'good stuff' in there, there's actually breathing room between garments.

The 'before' photo is too scary to post. So, here's the 'after' photo.
Ahhh. A place for everything and everything in its place.

No comments: