Saturday, August 05, 2006

Gosh, It's Been Awhile ...

I know, I know, I haven't posted in a long time. Time just seems to slip by.

Anyhow....my button swap buddy, Betty Bea sent me the nicest selection of vintage buttons. I'm sure I will put them to good use. I'm working on some Wee Wonderful creations and I think some of those buttons just might end up being the eyes for bunnies, bears and kitty cats.

I say it all the time, but I just don't seem to have the time or energy at the end of the day to do any crafting. Maybe it's been the HOT HOT HOT weather we've had. Sound familiar? But seriously, every day on my way to work I'm thinking, "Okay, tonight I'll finish the bunny and the bib I started and cut out the cool country/chicken fabric for another baby bib." But...after I get home, have dinner, spend some time with the wife and kids and do chores, I'm POOPED!

Pictures need to be uploaded from the camera too. There are tons of them on there...many of them need to be posted here.

During my web-surfing, I have seen SO MANY cool crafting blog sites. Wow....there are a ton of creative people out there. It is wonderful. Amazing.

I'm motivated to get some things done. Please leave an encouraging message!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: